The Allison Library is offering a once-a-week scanning service for current Regent students who are studying at a distance (with the stacks now open, students, staff, and faculty based in Metro Vancouver are free to retrieve their own materials). Students may request a maximum of three scans per week (each request must be completed in a separate form).
Please be aware of Canadian copyright regulations. Under these regulations, you can copy up to 10% of a published work or the following, whichever is greater:
- One book chapter, provided it is no more than 20% of the book;
- One journal article per journal issue;
- One entry from an encyclopedia, dictionary, annotated bibliography, or similar reference work;
- One short story, play, poem, or musical score from a book containing other works;
- One reproduction of an artistic work (including drawing, sculpture, or painting) from a book containing other works.